Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] "Wikipedia 20th celebration the way I & my family feels"
Greetings,

We write to thank you for your immense contribution so far to our event
titled *"Wikipedia 20th celebration the way I & my family feels"
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_20th_celebration_the_way_I_%26_my_family_feels>*

To give more time to participate we have decided to extend the contest for
four additional weeks and continue the celebration.

So the new date is now 14th February 2021.

To know about already submitted creative work, kindly visit here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_20th_birthday>

For more information, kindly have a look at the event page: '*"Wikipedia
20th celebration the way I & my family feels
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_20th_celebration_the_way_I_%26_my_family_feels>"*

Let's all be creative and celebrate Wikipedia20 birthday, *"the way I and
my family feels"*.

If you are interested to contribute please participate. Do feel free to
share the news and ask others to participate.

Namaste,

Rajeeb.

(U:Marajozkee)