Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Call for nominations! Steward Elections 2021
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the Steward Elections 2021 [1]. We are now taking
nominations from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can check their
eligibility and procedure to submit the nomination on the guidelines page
[2]. We are open to candidate submissions till January 31, 2021, 23:59
(UTC).

As always, the confirmation of existing stewards [3] will take place at the
same time as the election, which begins on February 5, and will finish on
February 26, 2021.

Please remember, the voting has not yet begun and will not until February
5, 2021, 14:00 (UTC). We will poke you once again when the voting starts.

If you have any questions regarding the elections, feel free to contact me
or any other member of the Election Committee. You can also ask any
question in the #wikimedia-stewards-elections-chat IRC channel, or watch
updates in #wikimedia-stewards-elections.

Best regards,

Martin Urbanec

(On behalf of the Election Committee)

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2021
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2021/Guidelines
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Confirm/2021
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Call for nominations! Steward Elections 2021 [ In reply to ]
Hi, Please note that the election starts at 15th, not today. (See also [1])

SE ElectCom decided to reschedule, but Martin probably forgot to update
the scheduled email.

Applications submitted before 15th is invalid, for the record.

Thanks,
revi (yet another Election Committee member)

[1]: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Diff/20954756

revi | ??
https://w.wiki/5$M ~ https://revi.omg.lol

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Call for nominations! Steward Elections 2021 [ In reply to ]
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce the nominations just opened few minutes ago.

Nominations are accepted at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/Elections_2021. Interested
candidates who are eligible can nominate themselves.

Please remember, the voting has not yet begun and will not until February
5, 2021, 14:00 (UTC). We will poke you once again when the voting starts.

Best regards,

Martin Urbanec

(on behalf of Election Committee)