Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] CEE Talks and CEE Meets You
Dear all,

After the Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Online_Meeting_2020>
successfully took place earlier this month, I would like to announce the
start of two new initiatives inspired by the format and topics of the
online conference — CEE Talks <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CEE_Talks>
and CEE Meets You <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CEE_Meets_You>.

CEE Talks are open virtual discussions on topics of interest for
Wikimedians from Central and Eastern Europe with the goal of more efficient
and transparent decision-making and call for action. The initiative is a
very good opportunity to continue the intense and never-ending discussions
at conferences and animate the CEE communities to be more active while
online. The first CEE Talk
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CEE_Talks/Strategy_2030_recommendations_and_initiatives,_Round_1>
has
already been scheduled for 22 October at 16:00 (UTC) on the topic "Strategy
2030 recommendations and initiatives, Round 1".

CEE Meets You is an initiative with the goal of establishing and improving
the collaboration between Wikimedians from Central and Eastern Europe and
the other regional hubs in the Wikimedia movement. These collaborations can
expand the linguistic scope of the writing contests such as CEE Spring,
Wikipedia Asian Month or Bridges across Cultures, as well as help us learn
more about the strategic needs and priorities of the other regional hubs.
We can also mutually share experiences in other areas.

Best regards,
Kiril