Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Wikimedia Education Office Hours, August 2020
Dear Wikimedians,

Join us for the August education office hours on 20th at 12:00 PM UTC!
The office
hours are a dedicated time and an online space to have conversations and
discussions related to Wikimedia and education activities, listen and learn
from each other's projects and experiences.

You can find more details and agenda of the meeting here:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Hours/August_20_2020

Looking forward to seeing you then, Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Do you want to reach out to the education team for a 1:1 consultation?
Request for a slot for consultation for your education work (
ttps://outreach.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space> ) by
filling this google form ( http://bit.ly/EduOfficeSpace )

Dhanyabaad!
--
*Sailesh Patnaik*
Program Coordinator, Education
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Wikimedia Education Office Hours, August 2020 [ In reply to ]
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, this month's education office hours is happening in the
next 5 hours, 12:00 UTC.
Join us by clicking on this link: https://meet.google.com/oyg-douk-bpm

Best!
Sailesh

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 11:19 PM Sailesh Patnaik <spatnaik@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> Join us for the August education office hours on 20th at 12:00 PM UTC!
> The office hours are a dedicated time and an online space to have
> conversations and discussions related to Wikimedia and education
> activities, listen and learn from each other's projects and experiences.
>
> You can find more details and agenda of the meeting here:
> https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Hours/August_20_2020
>
> Looking forward to seeing you then, Please let me know if you have any
> questions.
>
> Do you want to reach out to the education team for a 1:1 consultation?
> Request for a slot for consultation for your education work ( ttps://outreach.wikimedia.
> org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space
> <https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space> ) by
> filling this google form ( http://bit.ly/EduOfficeSpace )
>
> Dhanyabaad!