[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Clinic #006 digest posted; #007 taking place
Dear Wikimedians,

I have posted the digest for Wikimedia Clinic #006, which was held in
Spanish.[1] An English version of the digest is also available[2], to
allow non-Spanish speakers to benefit from the summary too. I encourage
those of you interested in hearing some voices from our Spanish- (and
Catalan-) speaking communities to read the digest.

In a few hours, at 17:30 (5:30pm) UTC, we will be having Wikimedia Clinic
#007, at this link[3]. The call today would have a demonstration by Amir
Sarabadani of a new tool for gathering statistics about media usage, but
will as always also welcome whatever Wikimedia-related topics attendees
want to bring on.

PLEASE NOTE: experimentally, this call will take place using Jitsi.
Desktop/laptop computers can connect directly via the link[3] but if you
want to connect using a mobile device (phone or tablet) you will need to
download the Jitsi app[4] first and use that to connect via the link[3].

A.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Clinics/006
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Clinics/006/en
[3] https://meet.wmcloud.org/WikimediaClinic007
[4] https://jitsi.org/downloads/

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Clinic #006 digest posted; #007 taking place [ In reply to ]
Thanks for these clinics. An amazing initiative.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 7:05 AM Asaf Bartov <abartov@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> I have posted the digest for Wikimedia Clinic #006, which was held in
> Spanish.[1] An English version of the digest is also available[2], to
> allow non-Spanish speakers to benefit from the summary too. I encourage
> those of you interested in hearing some voices from our Spanish- (and
> Catalan-) speaking communities to read the digest.
>
> In a few hours, at 17:30 (5:30pm) UTC, we will be having Wikimedia Clinic
> #007, at this link[3]. The call today would have a demonstration by Amir
> Sarabadani of a new tool for gathering statistics about media usage, but
> will as always also welcome whatever Wikimedia-related topics attendees
> want to bring on.
>
> PLEASE NOTE: experimentally, this call will take place using Jitsi.
> Desktop/laptop computers can connect directly via the link[3] but if you
> want to connect using a mobile device (phone or tablet) you will need to
> download the Jitsi app[4] first and use that to connect via the link[3].
>
> A.
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Clinics/006
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Clinics/006/en
> [3] https://meet.wmcloud.org/WikimediaClinic007
> [4] https://jitsi.org/downloads/
>
> Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)
>
> Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

> https://donate.wikimedia.org

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian