we shall share an updated timeline in a few days.

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Vice Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

*NOTICE: You may have received this message outside of your normal working
hours/days, as I usually can work more as a volunteer during weekend. You
should not feel obligated to answer it during your days off. Thank you in
advance!*
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the update Nataliia. I hope he or she is feeling better. Best,
João

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
Hello all -

A quick update on timing: this Board briefing has been rescheduled for July
28th.

thanks,

- Zack

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 6:24 AM João Alexandre Peschanski <joalpe@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the update Nataliia. I hope he or she is feeling better. Best,
> João
>
> Em qua., 8 de jul. de 2020 às 14:44, Nataliia Tymkiv <
> ntymkiv@wikimedia.org>
> escreveu:
>
> > Hello! Just a quick update: the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> was
> > notified by staff on the night of July 7th that the briefing of July 8th
> > needs to be rescheduled because of the illness of one of the key staff
> > members. We are looking for a new date before the August board meeting,
> and
> > we shall share an updated timeline in a few days.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
> > Vice Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> >
> > *NOTICE: You may have received this message outside of your normal
> working
> > hours/days, as I usually can work more as a volunteer during weekend. You
> > should not feel obligated to answer it during your days off. Thank you in
> > advance!*

Zack McCune (he/him)

Director of Brand

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
And, how might one view it?

Todd

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
Hello everyone,

Heather Walls and I met with much of the Board of Trustees on July 28 to
provide an informational briefing on the strategy, history, and process of
the Brand Project. We shared milestones up until recent events including
the RfC, the open letter, and the survey (but not survey results). We also
answered preliminary questions and committed to resolving other questions
that come up.

The brand project team is preparing for our upcoming Board meeting where we
will decide next steps. The 2-day in-person Board of Trustees meeting
originally scheduled to coincide with Wikimania in early August, has now
been moved to a series of virtual meetings over the last two weeks of
September.

For reference, the Brand Project team has added the materials that were
shared with the Board of Trustees to our project page. [1]

Cheers,

- Zack

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications/Wikimedia_brands/2030_movement_brand_project#See_also

Zack McCune (he/him)

Director of Brand

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
Thank you Zack for the update, much appreciated.

Best regards
Yaroslav

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
Thanks Zack,

Hoping that it will boost the project.

Best

Mohammed BACHOUNDA
leader WIKIDZ Algeria
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Board update on Branding: Briefing postponement [ In reply to ]
Cheers Bachounda & Yaroslav!

Zack McCune (he/him)

Director of Brand