Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Deutschland: general assembly and new Supervisory Board
Hi Lukas,Thanks for sharing this update. I'm curious about the following change the group has made:Additionally, our members added a new rule concerning appointed officers to ensure that at least one third of theboard is of non-male or non-female gender.
Can you provide some background as to why this rule was introduced and how it was negotiated?
Thanks and regards,Heather(Aotearoa New Zealand User Group)