Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Women "Tell Us more about Her" campaign
The Wiki Loves Women initiative is celebrating Africa’s women leaders
throughout March 2020 with the ''Tell Us About Her'' drive on the ISA
tool. The drive is aimed at improving the visibility of political
leaders and activists across Africa on Wikimedia projects.

If you do not know it yet, the ISA tool is a fun and mobile friendly
tool that helps you to add better descriptions onto the photographs
uploaded to Wikimedia Commons within selected categories, so that they
are more useful on Wikipedia and Wikidata. Information added to the
image description is structured data (depicts or captions). Categories I
chose for this campaign are related to politicians, activists and in
particular feminists from Africa.

I invite you to check out what the ISA tool is (if you have not yet done
so during previous drives). And I of course invite you to join and help
add structured data information on our ISA current campaign ''Tell Us
about Her'' :)))

Play here: https://tools.wmflabs.org/isa/campaigns/53

Anthere

ISA Tool : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:ISA_Tool