Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] World AIDS Day current events page
I'd like to share our current events page collaboration, covering Word AIDS
Day, which is today, December 1,with a compendium of events worldwide :

https://wikispore.wmflabs.org/wiki/Event:World_AIDS_Day_2019

I encourage anyone interested to edit and expand and update this page, and
to make it more complete in medicine and public policy areas, and
particularly to have better global coverage outside of the USA.

This effort is part of the current events project on Wikispore:

https://wikispore.wmflabs.org/wiki/Event_Spore

(You have to register a new account on Wikispore, you can just use you
Wikimedia username, but for security reasons use a different password. We
will merge the accounts later.)

For the Meta proposal for Wikispore of which the current events project is
a part, see and participate at:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikispore

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Re: [Wikimedia-l] World AIDS Day current events page [ In reply to ]
I also wanted to share the Wikidata item corresponding to the Wikispore
page:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q75666795

And a Commons category has now also been created, please add to it with
World AIDS Day photos from your part of the world:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:World_AIDS_Day_2019

Thanks,
Pharos