Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Talking about Wikimedia in Education - Webinar series
Dear Wikimedians and Education leaders,

My name is Sailesh Patnaik, I work as a Communications and Wikimedia
Outreach contractor with the Education team at Wikimedia Foundation. The
Education Team wants to support the Wikimedia community to successfully
communicate about the amazing things happening with Wikimedia in education.

We’re hosting a series of webinars on “How to talk about Wikimedia in
education” These 1 hour sessions will give you the tools to speak to anyone
about the impact of using the Wikimedia projects in education. You will
also learn about some high impact projects that have already happened, or
are happening right now! We’ll be recording the event, so if you can’t make
it, you can watch it later! We encourage you to come to meet others and ask
questions.

Please join us! Dates and times below:

1.

Webinar 1 : 17th September, 12:30 PM UTC [1]
2.

Webinar 2: 28th September, 18:00 PM UTC [2]

If you can’t join for the Webinar, you can still keep up to date through
these communication channels. You can also join the Wikipedia & Education
UG[3] to get more involved.

1.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaEducationTeam/
2.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WikimediaEdu
3.

Newsletter: https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/News
4.

Education Mailing list:

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to me.

[1]
https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/t/how-to-talk-about-wikimedia-in-education-webinar-1/1278
[2]
https://discuss-space.wmflabs.org/t/how-to-talk-about-wikimedia-in-education-webinar-2/1279
[3]https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group

Dhanyabaad!
--
*Sailesh Patnaik*
Communications and Wikimedia Outreach Contractor
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Talking about Wikimedia in Education - Webinar series [ In reply to ]
Hi,

There is a small correction. Webinar 2 is on 26th September not 28th.
Looking forward to seeing you all.

Thanks
Sailesh.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Talking about Wikimedia in Education - Webinar series [ In reply to ]
Hi everyone,

Reminder, we are starting this webinar in 45 minutes. You can join the call
by clicking on this Zoom link: https://wikimedia.zoom.us/j/571365639

Best!
Sailesh

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Talking about Wikimedia in Education - Webinar series [ In reply to ]
Hi again,

Thanks to all the participants who were able to join the webinar today, due
to technical difficulties we couldn't record the session. Here are the
slides from today's session[1] , and we would love to hear your feedback
about the webinar[2]. We have one more webinar scheduled on 26th at 18:00
UTC. Hope to see you then[3].

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:How_to_talk_about_Wikimedia_in_Education_webinar.pdf
[2]