So ... Some of us were disappointed indeed.
Kind regards,
Natacha

Re: [Wikimedia-l] "The Foundation does not care so much of the French-speaking contributors" [ In reply to ]
As far as Art+Feminism goes, this project concentrates on biographies of
female artists. The English Wikipedia project "Women in Red" is open 24x7
all year round and concentrates on biographies of women on English
Wikipedia, period. So you can take all of your local Wikipedia questions
about A+F to your local WiR women for each non-English Wikipedia, and if
there is no overlap yet, I suggest starting your own local A+F/WiR in your
local Wikipedia. We should probably start a multi-lingual one for Commons,
since it has proven so difficult to get pictures of female artists to
illustrate articles about them.