Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] The Signpost – Volume 15, Issue 8 – 30 August 2019
News and notes: Documenting Wikimania and our beginnings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/News_and_notes

In focus: Ryan Merkley joins WMF as Chief of Staff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/In_focus

In the media: Many layers of fake news: Fake fiction and fake news vandalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/In_the_media

Discussion report: Meta proposals on partial bans and IP users
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/Discussion_report

Traffic report: Once upon a time in Greenland with Boris and cornflakes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/Traffic_report

Op-Ed: We couldn't have told you this, but Wikipedia was censored
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/Op-Ed

Opinion: The Curious Case of Croatian Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/Opinion

Community view: Chinese Wikipedia and the battle against extradition from
Hong Kong
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/Community_view

News from the WMF: Meet Emna Mizouni, the newly minted 2019 Wikimedian of
the Year
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/News_from_the_WMF

Recent research: Special issue on gender gap and gender bias research
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/Recent_research

On the bright side: What's making you happy this month?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2019-08-30/On_the_bright_side

Single-page view
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Signpost/Single

https://facebook.com/wikisignpost