Mailing List Archive

Re: about image tags
Hello, I´m new on the list!

I think that this method may be a little trickier to implement than a more
general model (we´re talking only about images and their freedom and type):

the link to a img could be IMG_link:Free_or_Non_Free_BOOL:License always.

Then we could have a page describing (printable) about all the licenses
(being easier to add more as they appear).

The printing CSS could distinguish wether a Img is printable and link the
license at will. Same as to showing at a CSS-compliant browser.

Just some ideas,

Bruno Longo (Brazil)