Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer
Hi Wikimedians,

Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In that
role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
Dissemination Committee's
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
(FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC. We are excited to have
her join our team.

Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.

In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
you. :)

Cheers,
Katy Love
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Déjà vu!

Welcome to our movement, Delphine!

I hope you will get to like us, even though we are a crazy bunch, don't be
scared :)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Great news and congratulations to Delphine, your team and to yourself Katy.
I wish Delphine a lot of wisdom and strength in her new role.

-- Ad

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Excellent news! Looking forward to working with Delphine in her new role.

Sandra Rientjes
Directeur Wikimedia Nederland
06 31786379

verzonden vanaf mobiel

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Delphine!

Sydney

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Delphine :)

Ali Haidar Khan
Wikimedia Bangladesh

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:44 AM, Christophe Henner
<christophe.henner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Déjà vu!
>
> Welcome to our movement, Delphine!
>
> I hope you will get to like us, even though we are a crazy bunch, don't be
> scared :)

Better watch out! From what I've heard she's not even scared by board members...

-- Arne

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Delphine! Looking forward to our work together!

cheers,
Nikki

Nikki Zeuner
Partnerships and Development
Tel. (030) 219 158 260
Mobil: 0172 547 1261
US: 1 (520) 743-6801
www.wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207
<http://wikimedia.de>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Oh yeah? Well that was à long time ago she's now way wiser I hope!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Excellent news, congrats to Delphine and the team. Excited to work with you
in the new role.

Nicole

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:55:14 -0700
Katy Love <klove@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC. We are excited to have
> her join our team.

Welcome, Delphine and good luck.

-- Shlomi

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Great news!
Congratulations Delphine!

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Wikimedia Ukraine

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to both WMF and Delphine, this is a very good move.

Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you
be working from remote mostly?

Greetings

Ting

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Bienvenue Delphine, I am looking forward to boire un verre pour fêter ça ;)

[Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Mazal tov! Looking forward to our work together.

*Regards,*

*Michal Lester,*

*Executive DirectorWikimedia Israel*
*http://www.wikimedia.org.il <http://www.wikimedia.org.il/> *
*972-50-8996046 ; 972-77-751-6032 *

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Great news! Congrats, Delphine.

Erik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Great new!!! hope to working with you asap 😀

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Ting Chen <wing.philopp@gmx.de> wrote:
> Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you be
> working from remote mostly?

As a spokesperson of our family I can confirm that at this stage there are
no plans to move away from our current place of residence near Frankfurt,
Germany.

Disclaimer: Any forward-looking statement found in this email is only true
at the time it was written. We are under no obligation to update such
written statements if conditions change or that unexpected occurrences
happen to affect the statement afterwards.

Cheers,
Arne
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to run the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)

Congrats Delphine!

Jan-Bart

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Jan-Bart de Vreede
<jdevreede@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to run the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)

You seem to be speaking from experience here. You're scaring me. o.O

But joke aside, thank you all for the warm welcome to my new role. I
am really looking forward to this, and intend to bring the experience
I gathered over the last 10 years or so as a volunteer to my new job.
;) It's still me, you know...

I'll be User:Delphine (WMF) in my official capacity, I'll stay
User:notafish forever though, after all, I am stil not a fish.

Cheers,

Delphine
--
@notafish

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Delphine,

I don't think you need a warm welcome because this has been your home for
centuries I see.

All I can say is that congrats and have fun.

Regards,
Bobby Shabangu

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Great! Congratulations Delphine!

Hasive

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:26 AM, bobby shabangu <bobbyshabangu@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Delphine,
>
> I don't think you need a warm welcome because this has been your home for
> centuries I see.
>
> All I can say is that congrats and have fun.
>
> Regards,
> Bobby Shabangu
>
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Delphine Ménard <notafishz@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > <jdevreede@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> > > Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to
> > run the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)
> > >

> > You seem to be speaking from experience here. You're scaring me. o.O
> >

> > But joke aside, thank you all for the warm welcome to my new role. I
> > am really looking forward to this, and intend to bring the experience
> > I gathered over the last 10 years or so as a volunteer to my new job.
> > ;) It's still me, you know...
> >
> > I'll be User:Delphine (WMF) in my official capacity, I'll stay
> > User:notafish forever though, after all, I am stil not a fish.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Delphine
> > --
> > @notafish

> get
> > lost.
> > Intercultural musings: Ceci n'est pas une endive -
> > http://blog.notanendive.org
> > Photos with simple eyes: notaphoto - http://photo.notafish.org

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
​
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com
Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer [ In reply to ]
Contulations, Delphine on your new role.

Olaniyan Olushola
Director, WUGN
Project Lead, Wiki Loves Women
Treasurer, FOSSFA