De : "Joseph Agoada" <jagoada@msn.com>
À: board@wikimedia.org
Copie :
Répondre à:
Sujet: [Ticket#: 123552-FW] Wiki-Like Project Inquiry

> Greetings,
>
> My name is Joseph Agoada. I'm an after school
teacher in the Madison,
> Wisconsin area, and I've begun planning for a
literacy program that I
> believe the wikimedia foundation might be intersted
in. The program,
> entilted the Muisc Library is a highly innovative,
interactive, and
> effective learn-to-read initiative which utilizes
new media to keep
> administrative and start-up costs low, while keeping
management simple
> and
> time flexible. A major vision for the Music Library
is the "The Muisc
> Library Online" a hip open source web project about
music that lets kids
> and
> afterschool teachers in elementary after school
programs build simple
> web
> pages around the subject of music. The site will
hopefully be a
> community
> website where students can create fan sites, have
message board
> discussions
> about music, or tell the tales of music legends. The
more urban side of
> music will be explored in this open source project.
Attached to this
> e-mail
> I have included a detailed outline for the Music
Library project. I hope
> you
> take the time to look it over, because I believe it
represents the next
> generation of educational programs. Hope to hear
from you soon!

> -Joe A.

---- Fin du message retransmi ----

Yahoo! Mail Mobile