Mailing List Archive

Portals
From my talk on meta

Www.wikipedia.org_template

Because i don't know who i should ask for that, i ask you. Could you
make changes to the front Www.wikipedia.org template so it reflects
the Complete list of language Wikipedias available page. Meaning that
both pages have approximately the same number of articles and reflect
the same order of wikipedia (1st to 10th). Thank you in advance
Lincher 17:14, 11 May 2005 (UTC)

Sorry but I am not sure I could deal with it, I don't understand
it completely. And some fonts on the template is not available for me,
only square like looking, so I am afraid I will break it up if I edit
it. It will be worse than keeping it with innacuracy. How about post
to wikipedia-l. --Aphaia | In principio erat verbum. | ++ 02:17, 12
May 2005 (UTC)

Www.wikipedia.org_template seems not to synch with
Www.wikipedia.org_portal that is a reason I can hardly to deal with it
(other project templates are much easiler to deal with).

Is there any html expert who are willing to update Wikipedia.org portal ?

And I would like to add, I wonder why Wikibooks.org has their own
international portal yet ...

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com
Re: Portals [ In reply to ]
The wikinews icon on <www.wikipedia.org> is the old one rather than
the new snazy one, could someone in the cabal change it. I'd never
actually looked at the portal before, i must say it's quite funky,
congrats to whoever made it.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]

--
hit me: <robin.shannon.id.au>
jab me: <robin.shannon@jabber.org.au>

This work is released into the public domain.
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain>
Re: Portals [ In reply to ]
Robin Shannon wrote:

>The wikinews icon on <www.wikipedia.org> is the old one rather than
>the new snazy one, could someone in the cabal change it. I'd never
>actually looked at the portal before, i must say it's quite funky,
>congrats to whoever made it.
>
>paz y amor,
>[[User:The bellman]]

That is [[M:Image:Wikinews-logo2-35px.png]]. I have uploaded the new one
from Commons at Meta.
Re: Portals [ In reply to ]
Is it possible to make it display a bit bigger, it looks tiny compared
to all the others.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]