Mailing List Archive

Wiki University (was: Re: Re: Wikiversity=>Wikisophia)
Well if I had a remark to do...

Wikiversity, Wikademy, etc. All these names are quite funny... but they
are quite funny!

Do you want it to be a serious project for players in real markets or
do you want to be a wikijoke for folks like us... ?

Why not something very simple like : WIKI UNIVERSITY

It's simple, precise, clear, beautiful and cool. Plus it looks serious
enough.