Mailing List Archive

Re:[Wikitech-l] Thoughts about a future board budget meeting (or budget board meeting ?)
Hi everyone.

> PS : I must mention that we are currently stuck in a rather ridiculous situation. The french squids needs some RAM... this RAM can only be purchased in a few websites... which refuse american credit cards... so we are currently trying to have it bought by the german association... which legally is not really authorized to do this... so, either the french association quickly has cash to pay for such expenses, or the foundation should have a credit card in europe to take care of such matters... opinion ?

We have cash, a few people made promises of donations (what kind of figures are we talking about, btw? 50€? 500€? 5000€? 50000€?) . But we don't yet have a bank account, and we won't have credit card, I think - checks only.

So either we have the bank account fast and can pay via checks, or someone provides money and hopes to be refunded by the association...

Nicolas Weege