Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 03:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Anthere <anthere9@yahoo.com>
Subject: Quarto and local chapters
wikimedia-fr@wikimedia.org

Hello

I think it would be great if the german chapter could possibly inform us of their last activities in the past trimester, so that something can be written on Quarto about it.

Similarly, could the french chapter complete the current article, so as to include the last elections.

The way is here : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WQ/3/En

Another additional question : I am confused about which list is the german association one ? Last time I sent a mail to the list I thought was, it was rejected.
Could a wikimedia-de@wikimedia.org redirection be set up so that list keep similar naming conventions ?

Thanks

Ant