Mailing List Archive

News about local chapters
Hi

Since we are talking about news... I realise one has not been announced.

Last saturday, a irl/irc meeting took place for the french chapter. It
was the opportunity to elect a new board (the first board was only
planned to last 6 months, roughly the time for setting up the chapter).

The members of the new chapter are

* Anthere
* Jastrow
* Meanos,
* notafish
* Ryo
* Sam Hocevar
* Shaihulud
* Soufron
* Yann

Ryo (Nicolas Weeger) stays president
Shaihulud (Camille Constant) stays treasurer
Jastrow (Marie-Lan Nguyen) is now the secretary

Note : the french board enjoys 3 ladies now.

I think this is a good board, balanced, with plenty of different
personalities, opinions and skills. So, I expect it will do a good work.

Anthere
Re: News about local chapters [ In reply to ]
This reminds me....

News are announced (ie, carved in stone for eternity) here :
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home

If you wish to help with translation of the news, please join here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/quick_translation#WMF_.22Latest_News.22_2005-04-16_update

Thanks