Mailing List Archive

FCCN
Greetings,
Since April 11, I'm in contact with FCCN <http://www.fccn.pt>, a gov-org,
that manages the DNS and backbone of Portugal. By e-mail I talked about the
projects and the foundation, and asked for some support (based on "Volunteer
Squid Sites <http://wp.wikidev.net/Volunteer_Squid_Sites>"), and the reply
of the person that I contacted was that it would be ok for them to support
Wikimedia, but that I should send by email a formal letter (in PDF) with
more details about the projects and about the kind of support (hosting) for
the FCCN board.

My question is, if the foundation is not against a possible partnership
between FCCN and Wikimedia.
Can I and other wikipedians write a letter in PDF (in portuguese), or should
it be the foundation to write and send one ?

Best of all,
Get_It
--
Edit this page @ http://pt.wikipedia.org