http://www.forget-me.net/ | Alternatives sur le Net
http://fr.wikipedia.org/ | Encyclopédie libre
http://www.forget-me.net/pro/ | Formations et services Linux
Re: Bambara Wikipedia Launch Competition [ In reply to ]
if you know about Bambara Yann, could you answer or comment the mail I
forwarded to the french ml about 2 days ago about Bambara characters ?

Thanks

Ant

Re: Re: Bambara Wikipedia Launch Competition [ In reply to ]
Hi Anthere,

Le Tuesday 19 April 2005 19:52, Anthere a écrit :
> if you know about Bambara Yann, could you answer or comment the mail I
> forwarded to the french ml about 2 days ago about Bambara characters ?

I saw your mail, but I don't know bambara.
Sorry.

> Thanks
>
> Ant

Yann
--
http://www.non-violence.org/ | Site collaboratif sur la non-violence
Re: Re: Bambara Wikipedia Launch Competition [ In reply to ]
I'm glad you brought this up on-list. Kaspar Souren is the person
planning this project; and involved with geekcorps in mali. There
will be some kind of official launch tomorrow, and he is planning to
do a global-voices interview on IRC in #globalvoices tomorrow
afternoon EST...

Hopefully he will be presenting about this and how to gather support
for similar initiatives at Wikimania. And, Anthere, hopefully
someone from bisharat.net will come as well!

SJ