Mailing List Archive

Report on DotOrgBoom Stockholm Panel, April 12, 2005
By popular demand, my report (with pictures) is here:

http://romlin.com/worldtour/sweden/FinnishEmbassy/index.html

It is extremely POV, because otherwise it would just be boring.

--
\Steve
Re: Report on DotOrgBoom Stockholm Panel, April 12, 2005 [ In reply to ]
I mentionned it here :-) http://www.pixelache.ac/2005/

I can't say I disagree with your analysis of Kai talk.
He later improved his talk by adding a short definition of what free and
open meant, and a good discussion was held on the topic on friday morning.

I found you a bit tough for Risto...

Otherwise, yes, Steve, I think your pov shows ;-)

But great report :-)

ant