Mailing List Archive

Online Information Conference 2005
Hi,

Has anybody registered for the Online Information Conference in London
(November 29th till December 1st) yet? Have a look at the Conference
themes to see why Wikimedia must be presented:

http://www.online-information.co.uk/ol04/conf_prog/conf_themes.html

The call for papers deadline in April 29th. I'd like to participate (if
someone pays conference fee and has a place for me to stay in London)
but probably it easier for a native speaker living in London. Or is
Jimbo already invited as Keynote speaker? ;-)

Greetings,
Jakob

P.S: By the way: Is there a page to collect conference participations
and things like that? In German Wikipedia we have a timetable
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorlage:Wikipedia-Terminkalender
I also speak at the 10th International Conference of the International
Society for Scientometrics and Informetrics. My paper has just been
published as preprint: http://eprints.rclis.org/archive/00003610/