Mailing List Archive

Vandalism on Tatar Wiktionary
Could somebody please look at the Main Page for tt.wiktionary.org I was
checking a few interwiki links only to find that this main page was
redirected to a page advertising the Xinghuo Packaging Machinery Co.
*All* the most recent recent changes there seem to be this kind of
vandalism, and it has no admins at all.

Ec
Re: Vandalism on Tatar Wiktionary [ In reply to ]
I requested for temporal adminship and deleted spammed pages found on RC.
Later I will check other pages from Allpages.

Is there any Tatar speaking Wiktionarian even in elementary level?

If your favorite Wiktionary lacks a interlang link from Main page to
[[tt:Täwge Bit]] please put it on. It would be helpful to check this
inactive project more frequently.

Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com