Mailing List Archive

Quarto II Apologies - sort of
Sj-

I do apologize for claiming that Quarto II was on the foundation website. I did find it on meta. There is a lot more content here now.
I have been copyediting a paper copy of an earlier version. Do you want me to continue or not. For this amount of content some assistance would help.
As I said earlier, if you are going to move it to foundation, I have to confirm my password. I am listed there as an editor. Also, I could really use an update on what has been going on.

As Ever,

Ruth Ifcher
Re: Quarto II Apologies - sort of [ In reply to ]
rose.parks@att.net a écrit:
> Sj-
>
> I do apologize for claiming that Quarto II was on the foundation website.
> I did find it on meta. There is a lot more content here now.

Most content is set now. The content under work is on meta so that
everyone can work on it.
Quarto will be moved there only when the issue is done as few people can
edit over there. Only minor corrections such as typo should be done on
foundation. All the work should be on meta.

Report of what is still under work may be found here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/Draft
Roughly, what is still missing is essentially Jimbo's letter, a little
bit of board report, and some update about stats and similar. Plus fancy
things like pictures and all this, which does not need to be copyedited.
The interview is not yet included either.

All what is currently on http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WQ/2 is
basically final, but for the stats things I am not sure of.

> I have been copyediting a paper copy of an earlier version.
Do you want me to continue or not. For this amount of content some
assistance would help.

Absolutely. I would be very pleased that you help.

> As I said earlier, if you are going to move it to foundation,
I have to confirm my password. I am listed there as an editor.
Also, I could really use an update on what has been going on.

Do not worry, it is not time yet for moving it there.

> As Ever,
>
> Ruth Ifcher

Thanks for your help Ruth.
Re: Quarto II Apologies - sort of [ In reply to ]
I forgot...
In any cases, we could not move it to wikimediafoundation website now,
because the site editing is broken. I filled a bug about this.

Anthere