elsewhere, and did contain a small problem impacting its efficiency.

I would happily add a little extra effort (just a little, no wikifying)
to share this kind of information. What is the proper place to put them,
and how?

Or should I just dump my findings into a suitable article and tag
{{Attention}} or {{Cleanup}} ?

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból
Re: What is right place for googling notes? [ In reply to ]
For howtos, wikibooks is a better place for them.

John Collison

Re: What is right place for googling notes? [ In reply to ]
A levelezõm azt hiszi, hogy John Collison a következõeket írta:
> For howtos, wikibooks is a better place for them.

Should I call a set of ten links and 5 sentences a book??

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból
Re: What is right place for googling notes? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:01:44 +0000, Magosányi Árpád
<mag@bunuel.tii.matav.hu> wrote:
> Hi!
> *snip*
> Or should I just dump my findings into a suitable article and tag
> {{Attention}} or {{Cleanup}} ?

The links could go in the External links sections of relevant
articles. Anything you wrote yourself could go to Wikisource.

--Slowking Man