Elysian Software Limited
Registered in England and Wales: 08410801
Registered address: 44 Chapel Street, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, CB6 1AD
Re: Fortigate patch [ In reply to ]
Hi.
Repository is available at: https://github.com/streambinder/vpnc

Regards,
Davide Pucci.

**********

Davide Pucci
Systems and Software Engineer
Mob: +39 348 923 7278
Tel: +39 06 5960 2069
Fax: +39 06 5960 6185
Email: d.pucci@i-node.it

I-node s.r.l.
We build you® .biz
Via di San Giovanni in Laterano, 84 - 00184 Roma (RM)
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/i_node
I've prepared a patch adding Fortigate as a new vendor (I have a client whose Fortigate VPN is set up for IPSEC only, so it was necessary). It doesn't look like the project is being updated any more though - does anyone have any suggestions where I could submit it?

I saw that Davide Pucci talked about setting up a git repo - where is that? I'd be happy to put in a pull request there if that has the latest code.

Thanks,

Matt
--
Matt Pearce
Email: [ mailto:matt@elysiansoftware.co.uk | matt@elysiansoftware.co.uk ] Website: [ http://www.elysiansoftware.co.uk/ | www.elysiansoftware.co.uk ] Elysian Software Limited

Re: Fortigate patch [ In reply to ]
On 05/02/18 11:00, Davide Pucci wrote:
> Hi.
> Repository is available at: https://github.com/streambinder/vpnc

Awesome, thanks - I'll get a PR together.

--
Matt Pearce
Email: matt@elysiansoftware.co.uk