Thanks!

--
Matt Dufrasne
RE: Is there a design document for RFB 4.001 [ In reply to ]
-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-bounces@realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-bounces@realvnc.com] On Behalf Of Matt Dufrasne
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:42 PM
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Is there a design document for RFB 4.001

I can see this <http://www.realvnc.com/docs/rfbproto.pdf>document for 3.8,
however the server is now reporting
​"RFB 004.001\n" and I would like to see if there is an equivalent document
for that version.

Apologies if this is the wrong medium.​

I've been trying to use VncSharp but it will only work on 3.8, 3.7 and 3.3,
I figured I would take a shot at contributing. Although if someone knows of
an API out there that would let me log on and just grab the current frame
and dump it out to a file, that would save me a ton of time.

Thanks!

Matt:

According to
https://www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/5.2/
The latest RFB spec is an IETF RFC (6143); U can get it from
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6143. The former link mistakenly
Identifies the RFC as an IEEE document.

Thx, Phil Long