Mailing List Archive

(no subject)
Hello again all,

Well after a few days of working with VNC - NTLM we have modified the VNC code to allow for remote pushes of the WinVNC service. This service is already the proper service to support NTLM authentication. We also removed the need to change the local security policy. WHEW!! It is available at our site for downloading. Please feel free to post comments on our forum to help us keep on top of any issues with this new version. The new version is called WinVNCAdmin.

Web address: http://vncproject.50megs.com