thanks
Kind regards,
Rafael
Re: Varnish cache issu [ In reply to ]
Sending again, keeping the list copied:

Hi Rafael,

We are going to need some information here. Can you share your VCL? How are
you purging? Are you using a Varnish plugin?

Cheers,

Re: Varnish cache issu [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the extra information.

The VCL doesn't seem too wild, let try getting some logs. Can you try
running this command:
varnishlog -q 'ReqMethod eq PURGE or ReqMethod eq BAN' -g request

And, as it is running, try purging something, the varnishlog log command
should start outputting some transactions.
If it doesn't, that means the purging requests are never reaching Varnish.
If it does, well, we'll have to look at them :-)

--
Guillaume Quintard