what should I do for this problem??
why varnish doesnt prevent ram filled?
Is there any config in varnish that I tell it you can not eceed from this amount and if you reach that amount you MUST free your cache from the first input?(This feature is really important because I think because I have 5 core cpu onj server, systemd cant understand the limitation that I'm adjusting, it should balance in varnish...)

OS: ubuntu
Varnish version:
varnishd (varnish-6.0.5 revision 3065ccaacc4bb537fb976a524bd808db42c5fe40)
Copyright (c) 2006 Verdens Gang AS
Copyright (c) 2006-2019 Varnish Software AS
Re: Varnish restart because of ram filled issue [ In reply to ]
Hi,

The cache isn't the only one taking RAM, I would recommend having a look at
this article to understand what would cost you here:
https://info.varnish-software.com/blog/understanding-varnish-cache-memory-usage
Main culprit is possibly going to be Transient storage (
https://varnish-cache.org/docs/trunk/users-guide/storage-backends.html#transient-storage)
but there could be other reasons

Kind regards,

--