Mailing List Archive

Re: varnish don't set malloc size,varnish cache data only 200M size
You are right, the documentation is wrong. The default is 100m

I opened https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/issues/3108 - thank you
for reporting.

The only way to get a bigger cache is to configure the maximum size.

Re: varnish don't set malloc size,varnish cache data only 200M size [ In reply to ]
Sorry, my response was wrong:

If no -s argument is given, the default is

- 100m malloc for cache objects
- unbound transient storage

If -smalloc is given, then the size is actually unbound.

Nils