Greetings!
--
-c
Re: munin plugin not working with 5.2 [ In reply to ]
Am 28.09.2017 um 12:39 schrieb Christian Nölle:

> after upgrading to 5.2 from 5.1.x our munin plugin stopped working. Are
> the changes to the stats system - announced in the release notes for 5.2
> - the cause? Does anyone know where to get a working version?

Is no one using 5.2 and munin? I filed a bug with munin, see
https://github.com/munin-monitoring/contrib/issues/876, addressing the
potential problems but I am not able to fix this. Is there any
maintainer of that munin plugin?

We would really appreciate it - otherwise we have to switch back to
5.1... :/

Greeetings!

--
-c
Re: munin plugin not working with 5.2 [ In reply to ]
Hi everybody,

so if anybody is looking for a varnish 5.2 compatible munin, we made a
pull request, which can be found here:
https://github.com/munin-monitoring/contrib/pull/895

Take care:

-christian