Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer
Linpro AS - www.linpro.no
Sys Admin Magazine [ In reply to ]
In message <ujrirm4ntjc.fsf at cat.linpro.no>, Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgra
v?= writes:

>It might be wortha shot to try to get an article about Varnish accepted.

Sounds like a good venue for the howto-like "coming out of the closet"
article.

I'll be talking at "The Camp" again this year, and I may use that as
a prototype for the "How to code high performance programs this millenium"
talk I'm thinking about

http://www.thecamp.dk/wiki/index.php/Program_2006

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe