Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer
Linpro AS - www.linpro.no
shutting down varnish-test-2 [ In reply to ]
In message <ujr1wssr24d.fsf at cat.linpro.no>, Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgra
v?= writes:
>Aftenposten wants it back. I'm dumping the file systems right now,
>although everything should already be on varnish-test-1 since I copied
>things over when I reinstalled it.

All I had on it was a source tree.

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
shutting down varnish-test-2 [ In reply to ]
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav <des at des.no> writes:
> > Aftenposten wants it back. I'm dumping the file systems right
> > now, although everything should already be on varnish-test-1 since
> > I copied things over when I reinstalled it.
> All I had on it was a source tree.

Your ~ was copied to varnish-test-1 when I scratched it, so it's still
there. I think the only thing in the dumps that isn't present on
varnish-test-1 is Anders's Apache setup.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer