Mailing List Archive

Decide Name/number of 2020-09-15 release
We're going to nail the name/number of the 2020-09-15 release at the
bugwash today. Please come prepared.

phk@FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
Re: Decide Name/number of 2020-09-15 release [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 8:00 AM Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> We're going to nail the name/number of the 2020-09-15 release at the
> bugwash today. Please come prepared.

The consensus is 6.5 unless we made a change that warrants a 7.0 bump,
Nils will try to determine that tomorrow.

Coincidentally, tomorrow we start the freeze period and stop pushing
anything that is not documentation or related to release notes. The
freeze period lasts for the whole month of September.

Dridi