documentation before last September release.

As I'm going to revisit the 6.3 release, motivated contributors may
start filling up the skeleton for the upcoming 6.4 release so that I
don't run into conflicts and can be done faster and eventually
back-port the missing bits to the 6.3 branch.

Thanks,
Dridi

PS. I'm not pointing fingers, I also let it slip
Re: Time for release notes [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 11:12 AM Dridi Boukelmoune <dridi@varni.sh> wrote:

> Dear Varnish developers,
>
> It's that time of the semester already, the time where we all enjoy
> revisiting what happened in the last 6 months to produce release and
> upgrade notes.
>
> As such I'll spend the rest of today and tomorrow trying to make
> progress on 6.3 documentation.

I did, and finished a sweep of all the commits between 6.2.0 and
6.3.0, after what Nils kindly wrote upgrade notes for the VCL
temperature change.

The upgrade notes are mostly C developer-centric. It is either my
biais, or a reflection of how little 6.3 breaks anything compared to
6.2 besides the usual VRT suspects.

This is the last call for double checking, I will otherwise time this
operation out at some undefined time later this week, remove the
"incomplete" release notes markers and back-port everything in the
6.3 branch.

Dridi