Mailing List Archive

Trac Error basedn not defined!
Hi Support ,
I am new to Trac.
I had installed Trac Version 1.4.3.
When i login it gives Error
1) " basedn not defined!"
2) WIKI_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation on
WikiStart. You don't have the required permissions.
Logs of TRAC
Trac[main] WARNING: [.X.X.X.X] HTTPInternalServerError: 500 Trac Error
(basedn not defined!), <RequestWithSession "GET '/wiki'">, referrer
'https://X.X.X.X/test/newticket'

Trac[main] WARNING: [X.X.X.X] HTTPForbidden: 403 Forbidden (WIKI_VIEW
privileges are required to perform this operation on WikiStart. You don't
have the required permissions.), <RequestWithSession "GET '/wiki'">,
referrer

In Trac.ini LDAP_URL is set

Installed the Plugin

MultipleWorkflowPlugin <https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/MultipleWorkflowPlugin>
1.5.3
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages
<https://tracsvn01.vistaar.us/test/admin/versioncontrol/svnauthz#frame0>
SvnAuthzAdminPlugin <https://www.trac-hacks.org/wiki/SvnAuthzAdminPlugin>
1.0dev
TracAccountManager <https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin> 0.6dev
TracDirectoryAuth <https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/DirectoryAuthPlugin> 2.1.2
TracLDAPAuth <http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracLdapAuthPlugin> 1.2.1
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages
<https://tracsvn01.vistaar.us/test/admin/versioncontrol/svnauthz#frame0>
TracUserManagerPlugin <https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/UserManagerPlugin>
1.2.0dev
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages
<https://tracsvn01.vistaar.us/test/admin/versioncontrol/svnauthz#frame0>
TracXMLRPC <https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin> 1.2.0dev

Please help

Re: Trac Error basedn not defined! [ In reply to ]
[...]

The error is raised by TracDirectoryAuth, so you may not have properly
configured the plugin. Also, TracLDAPAuth might conflict with
TracDirectoryAuth. I'm not sure why you would want both.

Re: Re: Trac Error basedn not defined! [ In reply to ]
Thanks.
After removing the Dirauth Plugin it worked , thanks for the help.
Do we need to upgrade python from 2.7.9? or this version will worked with
trac 1.4.3

Regards
Venu

Re: Re: Trac Error basedn not defined! [ In reply to ]