However, when I hover the cursor over a main menu with configured
submenus, the main menu is highlighted but the submenus are not displayed.
I'm pretty sure the submenus are configured correctly because the config
works on another project with a very old version of Trac plus I've reviewed
the documentation for the plugin.
Any ideas?
thanks
-frank

Re: Submenus not working [ In reply to ]
On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 4:38:33?PM UTC-8 frankp...@gmail.com wrote:

I am running Trac-1.4.3 and it's dependencies
I have TracMenusPlugin-0.1.1.post0-py2.7.egg installed
On my main page, the menus are rendered per my trac.ini [mainnav]
However, when I hover the cursor over a main menu with configured
submenus, the main menu is highlighted but the submenus are not displayed.
I'm pretty sure the submenus are configured correctly because the config
works on another project with a very old version of Trac plus I've reviewed
the documentation for the plugin.
Any ideas?
thanks
-frank

Depending on your webserver configuration, you may have missed a necessary
step:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#Redeployingstaticresources

You could also check the logs:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheLogs