pushed another commit to
https://github.com/rosjat/TracTicketMSTeamsDispatcherPlugin so you might
get an idea of pushing a payload to teams and discord. There is still a lot
of ugly things going on but maybe i got the time and energy to make it
pretty and useful (hint: if someone likes to to JS i need some for the
admin panel). So sorry for the spam ;)

Cheers

Markus

Re: TracTicketMSTeamsDispatcherPlugin [ In reply to ]
hey list,

it's me again ...

I made some small changes so we can add multiple web hooks. Also a way to
delete a web hook in the admin page. I also added a discord payload (not
really useful as long as you dont go pretty it up in the code).
I will try to make some kind of release on pypi later this week so it could
be installed with pip from there.

I wanna stress again, its not really a ready to go full use but if someone
likes to try it and report bugs or pretty ups for the admin page I will try
to keep it going.

cheers

MArkus