comments fields.
Please help me to resolve this issue

Regards

Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 9:39:07 PM UTC-7 vpill...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am new to TRAC
> Recently one of the user complaints that he is not able to view Trac
> Comment field.
> This Trac repo is configured with Domain user Authentication.
> Only single user is facing this issue and other users are able to view
> comments fields.
> Please help me to resolve this issue
>
> Regards

So the user can view the ticket summary and description but no comments?

Which Trac version?

Please share your [trac] permission_policies and installed plugins.

Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
Yes, He can view the ticket summary and description.
Previously this user was able to view comments it stop all of sudden from
last 10 days for him.
Trac version is " Powered by *Trac 1.2.3*
<https://psosvn.vistaar.us/baod/about>"

Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
permission_policies =
ReadonlyWikiPolicy,DefaultPermissionPolicy,LegacyAttachmentPolicy
permission_store = DefaultPermissionStore

ticketstats.ticketstats.ticketstatsplugin = enabled
multipleworkflow.workflow.multipleworkflowplugin = enabled
iniadmin.iniadmin.iniadminplugin = enabled
webadmin.plugin.pluginadminpage = enabled
plugins_dir =

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 4:00:53 AM UTC-7 vpill...@gmail.com wrote:

> permission_policies =
> ReadonlyWikiPolicy,DefaultPermissionPolicy,LegacyAttachmentPolicy
> permission_store = DefaultPermissionStore
>
> ticketstats.ticketstats.ticketstatsplugin = enabled
> multipleworkflow.workflow.multipleworkflowplugin = enabled
> iniadmin.iniadmin.iniadminplugin = enabled
> webadmin.plugin.pluginadminpage = enabled
> plugins_dir =

Nothing too concerning there. You should disable the webadmin plugin
though, it has been integrated to Trac since 0.11 and could be causing
problems:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WebAdmin

The next thing I'd recommend is to set the log level to DEBUG as described
here:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheLogs

Then have the user load a page and send the log of just the minute or so
around the time when the user loads a ticket in which they are unable to
see the comments.

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
Thanks , Today i had enable the logging level by editing the file trac.ini
and added the below content

[logging]
log_file = trac.log
log_level = DEBUG
log_type = none

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 8:19:06 PM UTC-8 vpill...@gmail.com wrote:

> Thanks , Today i had enable the logging level by editing the file trac.ini
> and added the below content
>
> [logging]
> log_file = trac.log
> log_level = DEBUG
> log_type = none

You'll need log_type=file and then you can find a log in $ENV/log/trac.log

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
Thanks done

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
Till the one user is having same issue with Comments cannot be edited

On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 13:01, Venu Pillai <vpillai1973@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks done
>

> On Wed, 9 Nov 2022 at 10:03, RjOllos <rjollos@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 8:19:06 PM UTC-8 vpill...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks , Today i had enable the logging level by editing the file
>>> trac.ini and added the below content
>>>
>>> [logging]
>>> log_file = trac.log
>>> log_level = DEBUG

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 7:18:05 PM UTC-8 vpill...@gmail.com wrote:

> Till the one user is having same issue with Comments cannot be edited

Previously you said the user was "not able to view Trac Comment field".
Please clarify which of the following is or is not true:
1. the user cannot view comments
2. the user cannot add (append) comments
3. the user cannot edit existing comments

Please check the permissions assigned to the user.
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPermissions#TicketSystem

Re: Re: Trac user is not able to view coments field [ In reply to ]
Thanks, It is working now