Mailing List Archive

Admin account locked
Hello,

on Trac 1.4.2 II have my Admin account locked. It says
...Account locked, please try again after 26.09.2022 14:50:31.
But if I do so, I just get another time to try again.

How can I unlock it?

Best regards,
Mo

Re: Admin account locked [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 10:07 PM Mo <burcheri.massimo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> on Trac 1.4.2 II have my Admin account locked. It says
> ...Account locked, please try again after 26.09.2022 14:50:31.
> But if I do so, I just get another time to try again.
>
> How can I unlock it?

If you're using AccountManagerPlugin, try to delete 'failed_logins'
record in session_attribute table for the admin account.

DELETE FROM session_attribute
WHERE sid='<username>' AND authenticated=1 AND name='failed_logins';

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Admin account locked [ In reply to ]
Jun Omae schrieb am Montag, 26. September 2022 um 16:19:15 UTC+2:

> If you're using AccountManagerPlugin, try to delete 'failed_logins'
> record in session_attribute table for the admin account.
>
> DELETE FROM session_attribute
> WHERE sid='<username>' AND authenticated=1 AND name='failed_logins';

I tried that, but after next login it was locked again. So I guessed my
password is wrong, I triggered "Forgot password" and got a new one via
email.

Now after Login I always get "502 Bad Gateway" on the /login URL after
entering Login and Password applying.
This only affects my account, other accounts are working. I double checked
with my account on a different machine...

Could it be that my account is broken somehow after resetting the password?
Trying with a wrong password I get the usual "Locked, try again later..."
dialog, so it seems only the right password leads to "502 Bad Gateway".

Looking at the session_attribute table I still see
failed_logins_count 8
lock_count 6
failed logins ..... (which I also deleted several times)
force_change_passwd 1

Any idea how to solve that?

Best regards,
Mo

Re: Admin account locked [ In reply to ]
Mo schrieb am Dienstag, 27. September 2022 um 10:45:38 UTC+2:

> Now after Login I always get "502 Bad Gateway" on the /login URL after
> entering Login and Password applying.
> This only affects my account, other accounts are working. I double checked
> with my account on a different machine...

Sorry, forget about that. It was some weird local networking issue...
Issue is solved, account is functional again. Thanks.