Mailing List Archive

Main navigation | View Tickets | href question
I would like to tweak the | VIEW TICKETS | main nav bar button to launch
a particular report rather than the Available Reports page.

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracNavigation#mainnav-bar says ...

> In the following example we rename the link to WikiStart
> <https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WikiStart> /Home/, and make the /View
> Tickets/ entry link to a specific report.
>
> [mainnav]
> wiki.label = Home
> tickets.href = /report/24

I tried tickets.href = /reports/1 but no success.    My {1} report is
Active Tickets.

The above wiki page is for Trac 1.4 but I'm running Trac 1.5 and cannot
find the equivalent page.

Has this incantation changed?

Thanks

Mike

--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can