repositories on the same server. I use TRAC 1.2.2

Thanks.
Greetings.

Re: TRAC with GIT remote [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 8:33 PM Harold Alcalde Solarte
<haroldalcaldesolarte@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to connect TRAC to a remote Git repository?
>
> I'm trying to mount the git folders to my TRAC server so I can use them but I can't do it that way. I don't want to have my TRAC projects and Git repositories on the same server. I use TRAC 1.2.2
>
> Thanks.
> Greetings.

No way.

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: TRAC with GIT remote [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 10:26:38 PM UTC-8 Jun Omae wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 8:33 PM Harold Alcalde Solarte
> <haroldalca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there a way to connect TRAC to a remote Git repository?
> >
> > I'm trying to mount the git folders to my TRAC server so I can use them
> but I can't do it that way. I don't want to have my TRAC projects and Git
> repositories on the same server. I use TRAC 1.2.2
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Greetings.
>
> No way.

What is driving your requirement or desire to have Trac and Git on separate
servers?

Git on the Trac server could be a read-only clone of your central
repository, i.e. not the repository you push to, provided you can trigger
an update when you push to the central repository.

Ryan