hope i could describe it in a way someone catches my drift here.

Cheers

Markus

Re: Documentation POST Data for a ticket [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 7:32 PM Markus Rosjat <markus.rosjat@gmail.com> wrote:
> is there a documentation about the parameters to send to trac to create, delete, edit a ticket?
> I was thinking of using a script to send data to my trac system form outside trac. So for example i build the query with requests and send it to my trac system so i dont need to go into trac and do it by hand in the ticket interface.

Such requests from outside is blocked by CSRF protection.
Instead, try ticket.update API using xmlrpcplugin,
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin.

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Documentation POST Data for a ticket [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

ok thought there was an easy way but anyway thanks for the pointer i will
check it out.

cheers

Markus