I am using Trac 1.0.15.

I want to do the following settings in [Browse Source] only for a specific
group.

*Age, Author, and Last Change should be displayed.
*I want to show only the latest revision.
*I don't want to show old revisions.

How can I do this? Please let me know.

[image: browse-source.png]

Re: About hiding part of the Browse Source [ In reply to ]
On Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 9:20:37 PM UTC-8 pon...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am using Trac 1.0.15.
>
> I want to do the following settings in [Browse Source] only for a specific
> group.
>
> *Age, Author, and Last Change should be displayed.
> *I want to show only the latest revision.
> *I don't want to show old revisions.
>
> How can I do this? Please let me know.
>
> [image: browse-source.png]

You can modify the template with Genshi, but I would not recommend it since
we've dropped Genshi in Trac 1.4.

You can instead use some custom JavaScript to hide the columns. Here is
guidance on adding custom JavaScript to your site. It shows how to add
custom CSS, but the same approach can be taken for adding custom Javascript.
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/1.0/TracInterfaceCustomization#SiteAppearance

Ryan

Re: About hiding part of the Browse Source [ In reply to ]
Thanks, Ryan.

I see that changing Permissions is not enough to achieve the settings I
want.
I'll look into using Custom JavaScript as you suggested.

2022?2?15???? 11:05:27 UTC+9 RjOllos: