Mailing List Archive

Clone does not work summary and description properly.
Hi,

When I press the clone button,
the contents of the summary and description source are not copied to new
summary and description,
and the following contents are entered.

>Reporter:
> Cloned from #%(id)s:
> %(description)s

I tried the modifyed and it was worled in IE11, but not in work chrome and
firefox.

>ticketclone.js line60
>original: addField(clone, 'summary', _("%(summary)s (cloned)", {
> summary: old_values.summary
> }));
>modify: addField(clone, 'summary', old_values.summary + "s (cloned)");

Evironments
>trac: 1.4.3
>Python: 2.7.18

Any clue to make it work?
Thanks,

stella.

Re: Clone does not work summary and description properly. [ In reply to ]
sorry, I was typo.
I tried the modifyed and it was worked in IE11, but not in work chrome and
firefox.
Thanks,
stella.

2022?2?2???? 6:10:45 UTC+9 air studio:

Re: Clone does not work summary and description properly. [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 1:15:30 PM UTC-8 air studio wrote:

> sorry, I was typo.
> I tried the modifyed and it was worked in IE11, but not in work chrome and
> firefox.
> Thanks,
> stella.
>
> 2022?2?2???? 6:10:45 UTC+9 air studio:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When I press the clone button,
>> the contents of the summary and description source are not copied to new
>> summary and description,
>> and the following contents are entered.

>> >Reporter:
>> > Cloned from #%(id)s:
>> > %(description)s
>>
>> I tried the modifyed and it was worled in IE11, but not in work chrome
>> and firefox.
>>
>> >ticketclone.js line60
>> >original: addField(clone, 'summary', _("%(summary)s (cloned)", {
>> > summary: old_values.summary
>> > }));
>> >modify: addField(clone, 'summary', old_values.summary + "s (cloned)");
>>
>> Evironments
>> >trac: 1.4.3
>> >Python: 2.7.18
>>
>> Any clue to make it work?
>> Thanks,
>>
>> stella.

I suggest as a troubleshooting step, the following:

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheBrowserConsole

Ryan

Re: Clone does not work summary and description properly. [ In reply to ]
Thanks.
It was solved by Disable the Chrome.

The question remains why the before code didn't work,
however It was resolved without waiting for the user.

Thank you for your prompt response.
stella.

2022?2?2???? 7:03:51 UTC+9 RjOllos:

Re: Re: Clone does not work summary and description properly. [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 4:26 PM air studio <studio.air.random@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks.
> It was solved by Disable the Chrome.
>
> The question remains why the before code didn't work,
> however It was resolved without waiting for the user.
>
> Thank you for your prompt response.
> stella.

If the issue was solved by disabling a browser add-on/extension then you'll
probably see errors in the browser console when the add-on/extension is
enabled.

Ryan