-s /home/QHG/TracQHG
and point my browser at
http://fileserver1.uzh.ch:8000/TracQHG4/browser/QHG4/trunk
i get a page containing
Error: Not Found

No handler matched request to /TracQHG4/browser/QHG4/trunk
The URL mentioned above is the one i used when the code browser was working.
How can i get code browser running again?

Re: trac code browsing fails:No handler matched request to /TracQHG4/browser/QHG4/trunk [ In reply to ]
On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 9:32:38 AM UTC-5 jody...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi
> I have installed trac (version 1.4.3) using 'pip install Trac', and now
> the code browsing doesn't work properly anymore (it did work some time
> before that).
> When i start tracd like this:
> sudo /usr/bin/tracd --daemonize --pidfile=/var/run/tracd.pid
> --port=8000 -s /home/QHG/TracQHG
> and point my browser at
> http://fileserver1.uzh.ch:8000/TracQHG4/browser/QHG4/trunk
> i get a page containing
> Error: Not Found
>
> No handler matched request to /TracQHG4/browser/QHG4/trunk
> The URL mentioned above is the one i used when the code browser was
> working.
> How can i get code browser running again?

The single project argument "-s" will strip the project name from the URL,
try navigating to:
http://fileserver1.uzh.ch:8000/trabrowser/QHG4/trunk

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracStandalone#Reference

Rya

Re: trac code browsing fails:No handler matched request to /TracQHG4/browser/QHG4/trunk [ In reply to ]
The URL http://fileserver1.uzh.ch:8000/trabrowser/QHG4/trunk did not work
(i guess the "trabrowser is a typo?)
I then found that http://fileserver1.uzh.ch:8000/browser
<http://fileserver1.uzh.ch:8000/trabrowser/QHG4/trunk> shows the projects