How to change display date format in created date field?
Hello,

I was able to change from relative format to absolute format in open date
and last modified date in ticket page.
However created date field in view tickets query page is relative format.
What should I to do display absolute format created date field.

Best regards,
Stella(studio air)

Re: How to change display date format in created date field? [ In reply to ]
On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 6:36:14 AM UTC-6 air studio wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was able to change from relative format to absolute format in open date
> and last modified date in ticket page.
> However created date field in view tickets query page is relative format.
> What should I to do display absolute format created date field.
>
> Best regards,
> Stella(studio air)

Which Trac version?

The query report for 1.4.3 respects the format preference:
https://trac.edgewall.org/demo-1.4/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&max=5&col=id&col=time&order=priority

[image: Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 12.09.53.jpg]

However, the report page does not:
https://trac.edgewall.org/demo-1.4/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&max=5&col=id&col=time&order=priority

[image: Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 12.10.16.jpg]

Created: https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/13418

Ryan

Re: How to change display date format in created date field? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I'm using ver 1.4.3.
I understand, that preference are not respect on the report page.

Thank you for your reply.

Sincerely,
Stella(studio air)
2021?9?5???? 3:21:14 UTC+9 RjOllos: